Friday, February 11, 2011

yikes

So this has been a really good week. I haven't snacked at night all week! Not only that, I stayed in my daily points target most days. I went over a little last night and I went over by 2 tonight.

That being said, I'm ending the week with 23 banked WAPP and 20 banked AP.

I did the following exercise this week:
S - 8.5 mile bike ride
M - 5k run (struggle, slower pace)
T - rest
W - spin class (intense!)
R - 30 min. cross train (elliptical)
F - 5k run (great run, great pace)

I'm proud of myself for working out FIVE days this week. :) I really want five to be my minimum.

I wanted to post this tonight because I've also noticed the scale not budging much the past few days and it has me down. I deserve a two pound loss. I want to see 174 on the scale so badly even if there is a point something after (except .8, fuck you .8). I worked hard this week and I don't see why I shouldn't have lost.

That being said, it is what it is at this point. I just have to keep going and kill it this next week and so on.

Jen is coming over tomorrow and she'll help cheer me up if needed but hopefully she won't have to! We are making a WW dinner, I'll be sure to post about it!

Off I go!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Good luck with your weigh-in! Remember that sometimes your body takes one week to show you the results you want to see.