Saturday, January 8, 2011

First weigh-in of 2011!

So today was my first official weigh-in at Weight Watchers of 2011. It's a good thing I mentally prepared myself for a gain because it was a little more than I'd hoped. I was up 4.8 since the beginning of December, but still less than before I did the cleanse.

I'm excited to really commit to the new program this week and see the results. Today went well and I only went one point over into my weekly allowance.

Tomorrow I'm going to my first bridal show with my friend Claire, who is getting married in September. It will be a little bit of a challenge with free champagne, food tastings, cake tastings but I need to stay in control. We bought this little frozen breakfast souffle things today at Whole Foods which were pretty low point so I'm going to have that tomorrow morning before I go.

That's about all for now, just relaxing and watching the Magic game. Go Magic!

No comments: