Saturday, November 6, 2010

I love this time of year!

We are getting a cold front in Florida this weekend! When I left for my WW meeting this morning it was 50 degrees! May sound like nothing to some of you but for us it's thrilling.

I weighed myself this morning when I got up and my scale kept giving me different weights. It usually doesn't do that so I was annoyed. I figured I'd go because I've been the past four weeks and it's a good habit to get into (meeting attendance) and next week I'll possibly miss my meeting because I'm headed to Orlando. I'll also miss my meeting Thanksgiving weekend but I may weigh-in at a different location.

So anyway, I weighed-in and I was down .6! Yay! To be honest I didn't do that great this week. I didn't do terrible but if I can really focus this week I have no doubt I can be down 2-3 lbs.

I am still aiming to get as close to 165 as I can for NYC so with a little over a month left I need to be 100 percent focused.

Next Sunday is the Founder's Day 10k. I am going to try my best and may try and run with Jen and Kitzzy but I'll run my own race and see how my knees feel. :) I hope the weather is nice!

Well I need to run and do my hair before I go out for the day.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats on the 0.6 lbs loss this week!

Whenever I've had a gain, I admit that I just don't want to go back the following week and face the shame again.

As you've touched on before, it's so easy to just fall off the wagon whenever a setback presents itself, so good for you for sticking with it AND for posting a loss this week!

Danielle said...

@Joanna: Thanks! It's def. a wagon we need to stay on forever! heh