Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloweek!

Last week was a fun week getting ready for Halloween festivities and such.

Friday night was John and I's three year anniversary of dating. We celebrated by going to Seasons 52 for dinner. I did pretty good but still had a bit of sodium and ended up having two of the chocolate covered strawberries that I got him so I was worried about weigh-in on Saturday.

I woke up around 8:30 a.m. to pee Saturday morning and figured I'd check my weight. I looked like I'd be down a pound so I got ready for my meeting and was stoked.

I got to the meeting and ended up being down .4 this week. Hey, I'll take it. A half pound is fine with me for the morning after a celebration.

This weekend on the other hand got a little crazy with points. It's not like I hate a boat load of candy (in fact, I hardly had any) but I just went over points here and there. I think I have 10 WAP left for the week and I refuse to use anymore. My goal is to earn between 10-13 AP.

Auntie Flo came to visit Sunday so right now I feel bloated and crappy but I'm hoping by Saturday to at least be down another half pound.

I have 10 lbs I want to lose in 5 weeks. I need to really commit if I want to get this last bit off before our trip. I will do it or at least get damn close trying.

I have another 10k coming up on the 14th so since my knees are feeling better I am going go try and amp up my running again this week and next. The longest run I'll get to if I'm lucky will be 5 but if I can run 5 I can get though 6. I don't expect to beat my previous 10k time.

I'll leave you with my Mad Men costume. I'm the second from the left in the purple.

















Photo credit: www.felixkunze.com

No comments: