Monday, October 25, 2010

Quickie/sleepy!

I didn't get a chance to post this weekend. It was a busy yet fun weekend. Saturday we ran errands and got sushi for dinner. I wasn't feeling great in general so we took it easy that night.

Sunday we went to Big Cat Rescue which is a really great place and you should check it out!

So back to Saturday, I went to my WW meeting and I was down 1 pound which brought me back even after the 1 pound gain the week prior.

My goal this week is to lose 3lbs. I know it's asking for a lot and since I've already used 15 WAP it's going to a lot of discipline the rest of this week.

Today I went to the gym after work to attempt at 4 mile run. I stopped at 2 miles because my knees started hurting and I don't want to push it since I shouldn't be running at all.

That being said, I might not be able to do the 10k. :( It's three weeks away so we'll see but my knees are still giving me problems and I need to work on strengthener my legs and not pushing my luck with trucking though a 10k. So we shall see...

Well I gotta run. Want to fold some clothes before bed and have time to relax.

I'll check back in Sunday since Saturday will be busy with Halloween festivities!

No comments: