Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weigh-in/Another 10k

So this past week my weight has been fluctuating a lot. Overall it was down but I'm thinking the fact Aunt Flo is here was causing a lot of changes.

I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go to the 8:30 a.m. meeting.

I was down 3.6! Wow. I feel great! I think the 10k last Saturday helped and I also snacked a lot less this week but I ate most of my WAP. I also just noticed I lost a point. Yay! It's a good thing. Heh.

I can't let this get away from me. I have to do good this week and keep the momentum going forward. I officially have 13.4 lbs to lose for my NYC goal which is 8 and a half weeks away. I can do it! It will take hard work!

Yesterday I had a pretty bad day, I won't get into the details but luckily it turned around when I got home. I took a nap and then around 7 p.m. John and I went to Whole Foods to get a bite to eat for dinner. I had a little salad and two bites of his pizza.

Then we went to the new Nordstroms Rack that opened by us which is amazing. It's a discounted Nordstroms with items 30-70% off.

I found my dress for Halloween! I'm going to be a take on Joan Holloway from Mad Men. I got a great Calvin Klein dress for $40 (originally $130!). I also got a pair of really awesome shoes for 50% off.

So much win. This place can be dangerous for my bank account though so I must watch it!

John also got pants, a tie and cuff links for his costume which is a take on Don Draper from Mad Men. :)

I'm trying to think of where we should go for dinner tonight. We always eat out Saturdays. I want sushi but I can't go crazy with points so it might be a bad idea. Hmm.

We are just going to relax and run some errands today.

Tomorrow we are going for a bike/run (either in the morning or early evening) and I'm going to meet Daniella for lunch and another trip to Nordstroms Rack so she can check it out. :)

Oh! I ordered this dress the other day as a night out dress for our trip (obviously, will need tights and a a big jacket!) to NYC. I am hoping it fits good. Now it has some reviews and they're all good so I'm happy!

Okay, last but not least! I signed up for the Founder's Day 10k on November 14th. I'm hoping to improve my time buy a few minutes! I'm excited to have another race to keep me focused on my running. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay I'm in the blog.

That dress is cute!

Danielle said...

Yeah, the dress is a size too small in my hips and about a half too small in my bust. I'm keeping it and hoping the 13.4 I lose will do the trick!