Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week 8 of 10k training/weigh-in

So I couldn't stay for a meeting today due to a conflict of appointments but I went to at least weigh-in.

I was up .2 lbs which I know is no big deal and not that bad considering it's that time of month and using all my WAP.

This week I am going to try my hardest and do my best.

Take things one day at a time. Focus on being positive and eating whole and good foods.

Tonight we are getting sushi and I have a plan! I'm getting one roll, the ginger salad and a miso soup. I can eat an apple before we go to make sure I'm not starving.

Week 8 of training went well except for my run yesterday which was just TOO HOT. Yuck!

Doing two out door runs this weekend. Got a 5 mile and a 5.25 mile. Yay for the long weekend!

My throat still hurts, ick! I stopped at a clinic and they said I looked okay but gave me an antibiotic to fill if I get worse.

Well, off I go to relax. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: