Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you really hungry?

So after my mini-breakdown last night I talked to John when he got home and we made two signs for the fridge and pantry.
















I need to truly question if I'm really hungry.

I did indeed wake up last night in the middle of the night and go for a snack (it's almost involuntary and that is scary) and I was able to stop and say "no!" Horray!

The second part of my post is about the awful idea I had to do an outdoor run at 3 p.m. aka the hottest part of the day. It was around 90-something and the heat index was higher. Not a cloud in the sky and the sun was beating on me.

I ended up doing just under 3 miles before I had to call it quits or else I was going to get sunburn (forgot spf!) and possibly heat stroke!

I'm not disappointed in my effort. Another thing going on is my sore throat that came back this morning so the heavy breathing wasn't helping the matter.

No comments: