Thursday, September 2, 2010

Short run to improve speed/worries for weigh-in!

So yesterday I had a short run and strength training. I ran two miles between a 6.0 and 6.5 on the treadmill. I've been running outside more but I wanted to be able to get a good feel for the faster pace. I normally run between a 5.0 and a 5.5 I know I can run two miles at a 6.0 and feel like I need to push myself to improve my speed.

It wasn't easy but I did it. I'm not sure of the time because it included a warm-up walk and I didn't really care to know. I know it was under a 10 minute mile.

I am nervous for my weigh-in Saturday. I have been doing my training plan for almost 8 weeks now and seen minimal weight loss, as in less than two pounds. Sure my eating hasn't always been in line and I'm waiting on some blood test results but I really want to see under 180 come Saturday.

I've had good workouts all week and have a 5 mile run tomorrow. I'm hoping to see good results! Eep!

Reminds self:

Credit: Oh She Glows

No comments: