Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 2 of 10k training/weigh-in

So this was week two of the 10k training. So far (since Sunday) I've run 11.5 miles this week.

I swapped a few days this week to fit my schedule better but I completed every day.

I had my first 3.5 mile run yesterday which marked a new longest distance. It wasn't that bad of a transition from 3 to 3.5 Over the next week I work up to 3.8.

Yesterday my company had their picnic for employees and families. I ended up going over daily points by a handful and eating more sodium than I would have liked. I tried to drink lots of water to make up for it. We got home around 4:30 and I took a nap. I woke up at 7 and still had my run. I made myself get to the gym and ran the whole time!

So today I woke up to go to WW and weigh-in. Based on my home scale I thought I'd be down one pound. I was worried though because (TMI coming...) I haven't gone to the bathroom in two days. I still thought I'd be down...

I got to the meeting and had to weigh-in on a different ladies scale which I have noticed always makes me weigh more. Turns out I was up 1 lb. I was really upset. I worked hard this week.

Sure it could be the scale and the lack of bathroom visits but if I really evaluate my eating I used all 35 WAP which was prob. a big contributor.

So this week I am only allowing myself to dip into 10 WAP and my goal is to earn as close to 20 activity as I can! I can use 5 of those.

Anyway, time to go...going to see Despicable Me tonight!

No comments: