Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello?

So it's been a few days without posting. Haven't had too much to post about!

Went to my meeting Saturday and was up .6. I was expecting as much being that I used all 35 weeklies if not more. I've learned a long time ago that I'm one of those people who can't use all 35 and expect to lose.

This week is going to be different! I am going to lose 3!

Yesterday I went to my friends engagement party and I did well. I ate an estimated 1/2 cup of rice and some white meat chicken breast and some salad with no dressing. There was a variety of cake and I only had three small bites of John's (which was counted as three points). Jen did great too and didn't have any cake at her own party! I left the party and was only 5 points over for the night.

Unfortunately, today was one of those days where no matter what I eat or how much I am still hungry! Ugh. I am now two points over even with my three activity points I got today!

I decided I hate how "good fats" like almonds and avocado which are good for you are so high in points. Lame!

Anyway, time to go shower. My apartment gym was really warm and I got super sweaty! Yuck!

No comments: