Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Couch to 5k/New Posts

I'll start off by saying I re-started the Couch to 5k program today. I bout this app for my iPhone and it RULES. You can play your music and gives you the cues "start running" and "start running" as well as notifications like "half-way done" and "last run!" I love it! I highly recommend this $2.99 purchase for iPhone or iPod touch users. I am going to do day two and three for the week on Friday and Sunday. :)

Next, I might change my WW meeting. I've been doing a Saturday 10:30 a.m. meeting but with going out of town so much I keep missing them and it also sucks waking up early on the weekends. I am debating a night meeting one weekday after work.

Finally, I am going to change the way I post each day. Posting photos and points values for everything I eat each day has become difficult and I don't want this blog to become a chore.

I will still post some photos but not as many.

I want to use this blog more to reflect on my journey and give tips and advice! :)

For today though I have a photo of my breakfast and lunch!

Breakfast was a bagel thin with egg whites and Jenny O Turkey Bacon. I highly recommend this for a turkey bacon. Three slices is only 1 point! I also used a little ketchup. I also enjoyed a Vitamin Water Zero which Hungry Girl gave a bad review of but I like it!
















For lunch I had a sandwich which I used an Arnolds Sandwich Thin, 2oz of Boar's Head Blazin' Buffalo Chicken Breast and a little bit of hummus. I also had a light Baby Bell Cheese and an apple sauce. Lunch was only 5 points. :)
















I realized today one of my biggest downfalls is snacking. Evil, evil, evil snacking. I am going to stop buying things like Light Lays, pretzels, etc. No more empty carbs and crap that are red light foods for me and evil!

I weighed in at 177.8 my last meeting and this Friday it seemed as though I'd stayed the same. When I checked my weight Monday morning after the Disney weekend it showed I was up a bit which was scary to me. The idea of being back to 180 scares the shit out of me. Like an anxiety attack is waiting to come...

I need to turn things around now. I have done it before and I know how.

I told my friend Jen today what I want most for this year is to be at goal by the end of this year so I am feeling great and confident and can enjoy every moment of life as a happy young woman. That is what is I will achieve by the end of December.

:)

No comments: