Monday, March 22, 2010

When food lies.

So if you may recall I've mentioned once if not twice how much I love this one brand of Greek dressing called Farmer Boy Greek Dressing. It was 25 calories and 2 grams of fat for 2 tbsp and delicious. It was almost too good to be true but it got a lot of hype so I felt like it was legit.

Well I happen to come across a post about how the dressing came out with a new recipe that is now 120 calories and 7 grams of fat for 2 tbsp. WHAT?! That means it went from 1 point a serving to 3 points. I'd never use 3 points on dressing!

I am super bummed about this and want to retract my recommendation that you try this dressing!

I honestly think the recipe is the same and that they have just been lying all along. How long have been using these extra points? Some weeks I used this four to five times so that is 8 to 10 points I didn't count.

Wow.

In other news I forgot to do photos for the day but wanted to post about this huge let down.

What are some of your favorite low calorie dressings?

No comments: