Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Passover!

Today started week 2 of Couch to 5k! It wasn't bad. I've gotten this far before (up to week 5, I think...). I love, love, love the Couch to 5k iPhone app I got. :)

For breakfast today I had a delicious breakfast. An Everything Bagel Thin(I've had a hard time finding these), WW cream cheese and lox. YUM!
















Today was an alright day for a Monday. The day went fairly quick.

For dinner in celebration of Passover since I haven't been to a Seder in years I made matzo brie(fried matzo)! I made it lighter by not using butter to cook it in but it was still yummy. I am so full from my serving.




















I have a bad habit of snacking while cooking. For instance, tonight's dinner (also made the turkey zucchini meatloaf) took an hour to get done and I kept picking. I ended up not even having any of the loaf because I was full. I wish I could chew gum while I cooked.

I think I used my activity points today which stinks. I wanted to bank them!

Time to go relax...

No comments: