Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't posted in a while. I just haven't felt like I had much to say.

Today is exactly one year until my wedding. It's crunch time.

I will be walking down the aisle weighing 145 (or less), there is no other option.

I can ramble on about what I'm going to do but I'd rather just focus on doing it.

Small highlights of plan:
-workout 5-6x a week
-really reduce stupid carbs (i.e. pretzels, chips)
-focus on eating lean protein and veggies for most meals and snacks

Time to get going.

Small thing to note, starting today I'm going to track my foods on myfitnesspal.com instead of tracking points. I haven't been loving the new Points Plus system and think my calorie intake has been too high. I really like being able to see the breakdown of all elements of my eating. Calories, fat, fiber, protein, carbs, sodium, etc.

For instance today, I went 68 calories over my goal but managed my sodium intake well! I like being able to see those numbers instead of just points.

We'll see how it goes from now until next Saturday. The site also has a handy iPhone app.

I believe in Weight Watchers, but maybe I need something new?

No comments: