Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, hello!

I didn't post this weekend because I skipped my meeting. Bad Danielle! In my defense, we had to head out to Orlando Saturday morning for a busy day of venue searching for the wedding.

I woke up on Saturday with the intentions to go, but after seeing my scale at home appear to be showing me that I stayed the same I lost the motivation to rush out of the house.

I've also been really bad with snacking at night the past two weeks. It's a horrible habit. I broke it for a few weeks and then started again. IT HAS TO STOP. Simple as that, really.

I'm happy to report I didn't snack last night! I actually want to implement the rule that I can't eat past 9 p.m. Of course there will be nights when that happens but for the most part, on weekdays I shouldn't be snacking that late.

I am hoping to be down a pound this week and have been doing pretty good. However, Aunt Flo came to visit me yesterday afternoon so I'm worried about the extra water weight she brings, bitch.

I started going to the gym over lunch a few days a week and I love it! We have a small gym in the building I work in. I can't do long runs (over 3 miles) but it works out great for at least two days if not three.

I'm also excited to report that on Monday I ran four miles! That's the longest I've ran since the 10k back in November. I'm glad I still have it in me. So here is what I've done this week:

Monday: 4 mile run
Tuesday: off (rest angry knees)
Wednesday: cardio/upper body strength intervals
Thursday: off (accupuncture)
Friday: 3 mile run

I will update more this weekend.

No comments: