Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a few updates!

First off let me start by saying I just did Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones dvd for the first time in a while. I've only done one or two other times and I forgot how INSANE IT IS. Think 30 Day Shred is hard? Think again! There is this move called "surrender" and it KILLS ME. I hardly got though the 40 minute work out but it felt good and I could tell it was working. Today was my strength day and this was much more effective than what I've been doing on my own at the gym. I was sweating and my heart rate stayed up!

Second, for dinner tonight we made a healthy fried rice! We use brown rice, veggies, chicken breast and a seasoning packet! Yum! It was estimated 6 points for a cup which was a high estimate.
















Finally, I made a chart to keep at work for my new 17-week goal to lose 25lbs. I'm really excited. I have a doctors appointment next week to check things out and I am going to use my strength and short run day as a cross training and strength day to mix things up a bit.

I hope to see a loss this Saturday but I know I'm heading in the right direction and I will get there.

p.s. I LOVE the new Eminem and Rihanna song and the video!

No comments: