Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photos From I Love Fathers Day 5k on 6/20/2010

Before the race! Me, Kim, Mary and Laura















Me somewhere in the first mile I think...I look so serious.














Me coming in through the finish. Take off 16 seconds for the late start and you have my 38:40! I need to work on looking cuter when I run. At least when I finish a race!

















Everyone at the end of the race, tired, red and sweaty! In order of finishing! Mary got second fastest girl! Way to go! *Note to self: light blue shirt shows sweat A LOT

















Overall it was a great time. Seeing some of these photos really motivated me to lose this weight. It's all in my mid-section and it sucks.

Speaking of...woke up at 6 a.m. to run today before work. It wasn't that bad! :)

1 comment:

Jen is losing it. said...

You did so great! I'm so proud of you and happy to hear that you are so motivated to keep running and to reach your goals. Yay!