Thursday, April 15, 2010

Green Monsters

I have been having Green Monsters for breakfasts! What is a Green Monster you ask? Check out the site. I have been reading this girl Angela's blog for a few months now and really enjoy it. She is a vegan and lives a very healthy lifestyle.

She posts a lot about these Green Monsters and after reading about it so much I gave them a try and I like them! You can find recipes on the site above but it's basically spiniach, banana, almond milk, flax seed and ice! It's been helping regulate my digestive system too which is great! Hey, might be TMI but it's good info!








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Try one out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love green monsters! I love them with strawberries and peaches! MMM!