Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good old Sunday...

So last night I had a hard time getting to sleep. I felt really uncomfortable from my surgery last weekend. I was up around 2 a.m. and ate a Lemon Zest Luna Bar for 3 points. I try really hard to not snack at night after I go to bed but sometimes it gets me. :(
















Once I woke up around 11:30 a.m. today I had my usual coffee for 1 point.

For lunch I had some baked Kettle Chips. I had the serving size (28 grams) for 2 points and I made a bagel sandwich for 3 points! I used these new Bagel Thins which are great. They are like sandwich thins but bagels of course. I used 1 tbsp of reduced-fat cream cheese and portioned out a points worth of smoked salmon. Yum.

For dinner tonight I am going to make Cherry Chicken Burgers and sweet potato fries. I hope the burgers aren't gross...I'll blame Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee!

Not that many are reading yet but how do you think I should post? Edit the same post throughout the day so it's one post per day or post twice (once with breakfast/lunch) and another post later for dinner?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I vote for 2 posts just because I am not sure if I would remember to go back and read the same post after it was edited. I am really enjoying your blog by the way! It has inspired me to get back into counting points!

Jen is losing it. said...

I second this!