So it's been a while since my last post but I come with lots of updates. I'll try to keep it short though.
1. I'm engaged! John and I got engaged when were in NYC. I am so happy and we are so excited for what the future holds. No solid wedding plans yet but it looks like the date will be in Spring 2012.
Here is a photo from right after he asked me! :)
2. So as far as my weight goes I'm not sure. After our trip and the holidays I knew I'd be up. I got down to 171.8 before the trip. If I can get out of this and not be over 175 I'll count it as a success. I'll update this weekend about where I'm at.
3. I only have one more challenge coming up which is New Years dinner/drinking. I'm going to try and be as good as I can but I'm also going to consider it a last splurge.
4. Assuming I'm around 175 I need to lose 15lbs before I'll start trying on wedding dresses. I refuse to try them on before I hit 160. My goal is 145.
5. It's time to get serious for 2011. Not only do I want to make my goal for myself but now with a wedding coming up I need to get serious!
6. Running, what's that? I haven't been running much the past month. I still have a 5k distance in me but I've def. lost my 10k endurance. I am going to start running again this week because I want to maintain a 5k endurance but I also want to focus more on strength training and toning.
7. I got a bike for Christmas! John got me a bike so we can start riding together.
Okay! So that is my quick update. I hope everyone had a great holiday!