Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars!

Ok, so I failed to make full out updates this weekend but it was hard being out of town! I expect this to happen every now and then.

Seasons 52 was yummy and everything on their menu is under 475 calories! Def. check them out if they're in your area.

Tonight we ate dinner at John's parents house. His mom made a light chicken curry. It was yummy. I took a pic but the lighting was bad. We had some dessert too.

Considering having some challenges this weekend I only used 20/35 weeklies.

My goal for this week is to not use the other 15 and go for a walk three nights.

I'm excited to watch the Oscars tonight. John and I are going to play a game and whoever gets the most preditions right wins a 10 min. massage. :P

I'll be back in full-force tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That game sounds awesome! I should convince my FH to play with me! I could use a massage!